About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24×7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business line/Function :
ALMT function is responsible for Asset Liabilities management and treasury activity of BNP Paribas. It also handles Bank’s funding needs and risk management activities. ALMT IT is a Deal Capture & Deal Processing Application catering to IT demands of ALMT functions within the bank.
Bengaluru- BAGMANE TECH PARK
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Current position is under ALMT IT team scope to support the CI/CD pipeline and implementation of cloud infrastructure. This is a team member role and would entail management, co-ordination and execution of all DevOps projects and functions.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps, DevSecOps operation
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with stakeholders
- Ensure continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
- Be responsible for non-production environment management activities.
- Contribute towards innovation, suggest new technical practices to be investigated
- Contribute towards initiatives to improve processes and delivery
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Mandatory Technical Skills:
- 5+ years of dedicated working experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- Strong knowledge on CICD, DevOps and DevSecOps concepts for continuous build, automated release & deployments along with environment management.
- Strong Experience and Knowledge on tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Kibana, Logstash, SonarQube, Artifactory, groovy, etc.
- Proficient with Git
- Prior experience of working on Linux based infrastructure, Good knowledge CURL calls and Bash Scripting
- Knowledge of DevSecOps tools like Fortify, NexusIQ, etc.
- Exposure to environment management activities
Nice to have Skills:
- Knowledge of Python
- Exposure to financial domain.
- Knowledge/experience on setting up No SQL (Cassandra), Kafka, etc.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Attention to detail / rigor
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Choose an item.
Choose an item.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 5 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)