About BNP PARIBAS
As the leading European Union bank, and one of the world’s largest financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence in the region since 1860, BNP Paribas offers a wide range of financial services for corporate, institutional and private investors spanning corporate and institutional banking, wealth management, asset management and insurance.
We passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and encourage applicants of all backgrounds, including diversity of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion applicants who may be living with a disability. We have a number of internal employee networks in place to empower our staff to act and challenge the status quo.
BNP Paribas PRIDE is highly active in favour of the LGBTQIA+ community
BNP Paribas MixCity which fosters better representation of women at all levels of the organization
Ability, the mutual aid network for employees with a disability or a disabling or chronic illness
BNP Paribas CulturAll which celebrates diverse backgrounds
BNP is committed to financing a carbon-neutral economy by 2050. The Group is a founding member of the Net-Zero Banking Alliance and has set up its own Low Carbon Transition Group to support its clients through their energy transitions.
BNPP has won Top employer Europe award in a 10th consecutive year
In order to ensure that CIB ITO meets the regulatory obligations around the voice and written records, a Record Keeping (RK) Target Operating Model (TOM) is being implemented to improve its current setup. This new organization will deploy a service-oriented model with three pillars:
- The first one will drive the governance, control and reporting of RK domain to all internal stakeholders.
- The second and third ones will restructure the production teams in two distinct pillars (Engineering and Operations) in order to better support the fast evolution of the RK services and variety of new channels to cover.
In this context, we are looking for the APAC Regional Head of Record Keeping, who will be in charge of all Record Keeping activities included in the new TOM within the region. Her/his primarily role will be to ensure the alignment of services with the regulatory & internal requirements, drive optimization and automation, maintain impeccable service conditions and provide appropriate proximity support to end users. She/he will also ensure that the provided solutions are governed, controlled, and documented within the region.
With strong knowledge on IT production processes and technical Voice & eCom record keeping solutions, and with good popularization and restitution skills, she/he should be able to work in a global environment (in English in a demanding context with strong regulatory constraints).
- Gather the Record keeping (RK) business needs of different users, architecture the enhancements/evolutions, and evaluate their impacts and risks
- Understand the technology trends and practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies/solutions and contribute to the technology watch studies
- Participate in the project, RFPs/investment, and architecture committees
- Contribute to the definition, implementation, and review (functional & technical) of RK processes, control plan, transversal governance and reporting
- Participate in the definition of technical solutions, integrate production and infrastructure requirements, and contribute to the continuous improvement of production
- Maintain the RK systems & communication channels in operational conditions (availability, obsolescence, …)
- Ensure the alignment of solutions with the architecture guidelines/standards/principles and IT Production processes with relevant regulatory & internal controls and procedures
- Maintain the security/reliability of RK systems & communication channels
- Keep up-to-date and valid the internal installation and operating documentation
- Handle the Non-Recording Incidents (NRI) under CIB ITO Production responsibility and contribute in identification and resolution of the root causes of incidents
- Manage a team of business analysts, engineers, and system experts and & organize the successful completion of its work, manage human resources, manage available resources in accordance with schedules & budgets, promote the team’s work and pass on information
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Functional and technical knowledge on channels and record keeping solutions [Expert]
- IT Production processes & resiliency procedures [Expert]
- Knowledge of new technological stacks (Elastic Search, Grafana, Promotheus, Dynatrace …) [Expert]
- Service Management production tools (ITSM) & ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) methodologies [Expert]
- IT Risks and Cybersecurity [Proficient]
- Budget and financial analysis knowledge [Proficient]
- Program/Project management methodology [Proficient]
- Management of IT tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, planner, etc. [Proficient]
- Promote the team and cross-entity work [Proficient]
- Excellent documentation skills”
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- 7+ years of experience on channels and record keeping solution with 3+ years in finance industry
- Client-oriented, strong communication and organization skills
- Expertise in PMI methodology
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English (Cantonese/Mandarin and/or French are a ‘plus’)
- Working knowledge of ITIL framework”