Who we are
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a global provider of financial solutions to corporate and institutional clients. With around 38,000 people in 53 countries across EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), Asia-Pacific and the Americas, we offer solutions tailored to all our clients across capital markets, securities services, financing, treasury and financial advisory.
BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking – Financing Legal Counsel
Join us! We are hiring a new mid-level seniority Financing Lawyer in Milan.
Financing Legal provides legal advice, transaction assistance and project work for the business lines of Global Banking in BNP Paribas Milan, as well as legal advice to other BNP Paribas group entities.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and brilliant team and work on market-leading transactions, mainly involving corporate lending, syndicated and structured lending (leveraged finance, acquisition finance, real estate finance, project finance, export finance) and restructuring.
You will work closely with the business and clients and play an active role throughout all stages of a financing transaction.
BNP Paribas Financing Legal provides effectively and timely legal advice in the context of financing transactions, but also participate to group legal projects, training, know-how and expertise sharing and management of litigation and restructuring.
· Drafting, reviewing, negotiating legal documents relating to domestic and cross-border financing transactions, trade finance, M&A advisory, receivable purchase programs, supervising, where appropriate, external legal counsels
· Providing legal assistance to other Functions/Operational teams of the bank, assisting the bank on general and/or transversal legal matters, contributing to legal projects, drafting/reviewing procedures/guidelines-Contributing to the identification, handling, reporting and escalation as appropriate of legal risks, also in line with the group policy and guidelines
· Contributing to regulatory watch and internal training
What we expect from you
- Italian Law Degree and member of the Italian Bar (avvocato)
- At least 3 years of post-qualification experience in a top tier law firm or bank
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
Contract type and Remuneration:
According to experience
Please send a copy of your to date CV via email:
In order to better enhance the CV inserted, the application submitted for this announcement could be taken into consideration also for other vacancies, in line with the academic background and professional path achieved so far.
This announcement is addressed to any gender (D.Lgs. 198/2006, Codice Pari Opportunità)