#CapitalMarkets #Sales #Digital #ClientEngagement
About Global Markets
- Global Markets is BNP Paribas’ capital markets business within Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB), delivering solutions across asset classes, and industry-leading services for clients including Institutionals, corporates, private banks and retail distribution networks. Our Portugal Platform (Porto and Lisbon) is a major HUB in Europe and certainly unique in the country by its size and its scope of activity, with all Front Office roles present (Trading, Sales, Research, Structuring, Quant & Engineering, Business Dev and Support, Marketing & Client Support, Risk Management, Data Analytics and Machine Learning…). We are growing fast with the ambition to become even more relevant for the worldwide activity, which presents many short and long term opportunities
About the job
- The primary responsibility of the role is marketing the Cortex FX and BNP Digital Offer (including new digital execution and content tools) to new and existing clients based in mainland Europe. The role is key to us maintain a growing franchise and to helping the business to deliver on BNP Paribas’ strategic digital aims.
- Cortex FX is BNP Paribas’ flagship FX platform providing a single point of access to a range of digital products, tools and services from the bank. In the last 12 months, Cortex FX has moved into a league of its own with volumes and users seeing hugely impressive growth, gaining market share from an average of 2.3% in 2020 to 10% in January 2022
- New digital execution and content tools include Trading chatbots and BNP Paribas Global Markets App to market to clients
- Technology is a key pillar of BNP Paribas’ ambitious growth strategy to be the go-to European bank on the global stage. BNP Paribas remains at the forefront of innovation, investing in and developing marketing leading technology that is transforming the way our clients operate
Your Main Activities Are
- To Market and pitch Cortex FX and BNP Digital Tools capabilities to clients in EMEA
- To visit new and existing clients based in mainland Europe
- To coordinate the communication to clients of the new functionalities
- To collect client feedback and work with the product managers on the development and test of the digital tools
- To work in full coordination with the EMEA Sales teams in executing the Digital strategy
- To on-board clients to digital tools post demo and support them in completing the set up
- Prepare various analysis using Client data to monitor hit ratios, retention rates, activity statistics, overall performance, among others
- Review OBO client list on a regular basis with a view to identify clients eligible for electronic solutions
- To monitor client activity and work with product manager and sales teams to increase client penetration
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Finance, Economics or similar areas
- Experience in Client Support, Financial Markets
- Excellent communication skills and confidence in pitching to clients
- Entrepreneurial, Proactive mind-set; results and commercial targets driven
- Strong at building relationships, collaboration and team work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Availability to travel within EMEA
- Fluency in English
About the Team
- Electronic Client Solutions (ECS) and Smart Derivatives (SD) is a global team with teams based in Paris, London, Lisbon, New York, Hong Kong and Singapore, ECS & SD represents the backbone of BNP Paribas’s Electronic trading offering
- Its core function is to provide a single point of contact for Client queries for all our Electronic products and services. ECS and SD supports Clients, Trading venues and external counterparties, is responsible for Client enablement, Client Support and vendor relationships across all our Ecommerce platforms. It has in addition the responsibility to sell to client BNPP GM Digital Product to monitor usage of both our electronic trading platforms and digital tools
- ECS and SD team are a critical component of our Electronic and Digital strategy group, providing the highest level of service to our external and internal clients to position BNP Paribas as a leading provider of Electronic Markets solutions
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe’s banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.