About the job
· The HR Support & Services (HR SS) Business Management Senior Officer takes ownership of tools and processes required for the management of a group of teams in all topics requiring transversal coordination or consolidation of information amongst HR Connect, HR Payroll and HR Support teams. They provide support to management processes, planning and/or controlling the organization and leading the execution of any type of activity, such as a project or a process, being accountable for a wide variety of tasks impacting the business. Topics may include analysis and elaboration of various reports and presentations used by Top Management in decision making process and focusing on continuous improvement
Your Main Activities Are
· Support the leadership of the scope (HR SS Team Manager) on daily activities or projects
· Suggest, follow-up and implement continuous improvement or new projects that benefit and improve the management of HR SS
· Ensure the deliverables and processes on HR SS, and other related to the management support of the area are done with good quality and within the proper time frame
· Develop and own data models, for example in Excel, SharePoint (amongst others), with the purpose of consolidating, analysing and control the quality of the data uploaded in the HR systems, in a structured and articulated way to support analysis and business decisions
· Develop a control plan in HR SS for transversal topics as: HR Tools assessment; employees contract generation details or occupational medical exams attendance rates
· Maintain the knowledge management and audit trail processes, ensuring that the right information is being properly stored
· Support in the yearly budget process and in following-up the budget, validating as well, if the invoices issued to HR SS area are aligned with the services delivered
· Follow up on the providers contracts for HR SS ensuring that the services delivered are aligned with the conditions established
· Management of the portfolio of projects within its scope of teams
· Support and deliver HR SS reports according to the business needs
· Perform research and actively support ongoing transversal projects and initiatives in HR SS department
Profile and Skills to Success
· University attendance in Business Management, Human Resources or similar areas
· More than 7 years of relevant experience
· Good English level is required
· Expertise in MS Office Excel
· Communication skills – oral & written
· Organisational skills
· Ability to develop and adapt a process
· Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe’s banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
· Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
· Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
· Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.