Human Resources Project Manager (6 months)
This position will be based in Zurich on a fixed-term contract basis for a duration of 6 months.
You will work within the Human Resources Team and will be located in our Zurich Office. The Human Resources team is split between Geneva and Zurich, and you will work closely with both sites.
You oversee and manage various projects related to HR functions, such as People Development, Diversity & Inclusion, and employee engagement. This role requires exceptional leadership, organization, and communication skills, as well as the ability to multitask and prioritize responsibilities. You work with various stakeholders to ensure project timelines and objectives are met. Additionally, you monitor projects progress, identify any roadblocks or issues, and implement corrective action plans.
- Providing hands-on support to transform ideas into reality and monitor their progress.
- Create executive level presentation using PowerPoint & data
- Develop HR Communication & Marketing contents
- Facilitate the onbarding process for new team members
- Identifying areas of improvement across the organization and making actionable recommendations.
- Keeping meetings focused and planning and coordinating them effectively.
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, communication,aptitude to drive reporting and projects individually and with a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – must have the ability to build strong working relationships with the management team and team members
- Strong judgment and ability to handle confidential/sensitive information
Why join us ?
BNP Paribas in Switzerland is a bank of reference active in Geneva, Zurich and Lugano. It is a major European partner for companies, as well as institutional and private clients. Joining BNP Paribas will give you the opportunity to take part in an authentic company project, in which innovation and career management act as driving forces to help talents emerge, express themselves fully and open up to career opportunities on an international level, by integrating a group that stands as a leader within the Eurozone. Please visit us at BNP Paribas Suisse.
In a changing world, diversity, equity and inclusion are key values for the well-being and the good performance of teams. At BNP Paribas, we wish to welcome and retain all talents, without any distinction: together we will build the finance of tomorrow, innovative, responsible and sustainable.
Finally, we insist on the particular importance of having our employees act daily in a spirit of ethical and professional responsibility.
NB: all terminologies apply in both the feminine and the masculine.