BNP Paribas is an international bank with leading positions in the European market. It is present in 74 countries and employs more than 192,000 people, 146,000 of whom are in Europe. The Group holds key positions in its three main areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking and financial services network is part of Retail Banking & Services), as well as Corporate & Institutional Banking, which offers services to corporate and institutional clients. The Group supports its customers (individuals, entrepreneurs, SMEs, large companies and institutions) to help them carrying out their projects by providing financing, investment, savings and insurance services.
In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is number one in retail financing in Europe.
BNP Paribas is developing its integrated retail banking model in the Mediterranean countries, Turkey, Eastern Europe and has an important network on the US West Coast. In both its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas has leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and a solid and growing network in the Asia-Pacific region.
The Trade Finance Service Centre covers the issuing of guarantees for the main European countries
The Guarantees Officer is responsible for the processing of International Guarantees, including recording in the systems and fees management.
He/she, interfacing with the various corporate functions will:
- Register the transactions within the Bank tools, ensuring a high level of accuracy in the records.
- Manage the invoicing to clients and correspondent Banks, ensuring a high level of accuracy in terms of calculations of Guarantee fees and production of invoices.
- Manage the payment of fees to Correspondent Banks.
- Keep the guarantee records.
- Reporting activities
- Organizational skills. Setting priorities, planning actions and methodically progress by coordinating activities and resources in the best possible way.
- Risk management. Detecting, analysing and measuring risks, understanding their consequences in a long term perspective and acting to reduce them.
- Adaptability. Adapting one’s behaviour by integrating constraints and opportunities in varying circumstances
- Team work. Co-operative and proactive attitude
- Ability to report. Keeping hierarchy informed about current activities and their progress in an effective way. Drawing attention towards useful information, risks and sensitive points.
Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.