BNP Paribas is an international bank with leading positions in the European market. It is present in 74 countries and employs more than 192,000 people, 146,000 of whom are in Europe. The Group holds key positions in its three main areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking and financial services network is part of Retail Banking & Services), as well as Corporate & Institutional Banking, which offers services to corporate and institutional clients. The Group supports its customers (individuals, entrepreneurs, SMEs, large companies and institutions) to help them carrying out their projects by providing financing, investment, savings and insurance services.
In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is number one in retail financing in Europe.
BNP Paribas is developing its integrated retail banking model in the Mediterranean countries, Turkey, Eastern Europe and has an important network on the US West Coast. In both its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas has leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and a solid and growing network in the Asia-Pacific region.
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking provides large companies, multinationals and financial institutions with various solutions in the areas of advisory, financing, transactional banking, capital markets, settlement, clearing and custody of securities, asset and fund management services and solutions for corporate issuers. It has 620 professionals in Spain with offices in Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao and Coruña. The entity has a network present in 56 countries.
Within Group BNP Paribas ITO Function, Global Trade Operations, a community of 700* people in the 3 CIB regions & 50 countries, leverage on their integrated and global model to accompany the business strategy being the Global Trade operations Platforms a key enablers of the transformation.
The European Trade Finance Service Center has 115 employees across 16 nationalities in Spain and provides solutions for Domestic and international Guarantees, Syndicated guarantees, Fronting, Green and sustainable linked guarantees and Documentary products (Import and Export) for both, corporations or institutions, in close collaboration with the Global Trade Solutions teams.
As part of the international eBanking setup for BNP PARIBAS Corporate clients, you will be responsible for registering contracts, training clients if necessary, and providing Functional Support for the Europe, Middle east and Africa and will contribute to eBanking development projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Onboarding of new clients (companies, banks, internal and external users) to eBanking applications used for daily transactions management;
- Provide support to Clients and internal users regarding the bespoke systems;
- Provide induction and continuous training to ensure proper utilization of the tools mentioned above.
- Recording of customer contracts provided (Management and follow up of contracts in relation with the Front Office teams).
- Support via email & phone, in front of business managers or in front of customers (Trade functional support on the product).
- Ensure the monitoring and qualification of incidents (technical or functional) with the business and technical teams.
- Participation in the training of BackOffice teams, business managers and clients according to identified needs.
- Carrying out regular reporting on activity.
- Ensure compliance with documentation and procedures.
- Update the knowledge base to improve and optimize support activity.
- Participation in certain committees with our privileged contacts.
- A good understanding of Guarantees products and specific regulation (URDG, ISP, UCP…)
- Systems and processes: Internet (browsing), MS Word, Excel, SWITF, JIRA, Service Now, KPIs.
- Languages: French (C1), English (C1).
- 2/3 years of experience
- Team work, cooperative and proactive attitude;
- Identifying and presenting key information. Giving a structuring opinion and synthesizing all the elements pertaining to the matter in hand;
- Ability to learn. Continuously seeking out and mobilizing the resources needed to enhance self-development and to learn;
- Integrity. Acting ethically, in compliance with what is said and respecting the company’s values and rules;
- Ability to communicate clearly – written and oral;
- Setting priorities, planning actions and methodically progress by coordinating activities and resources in the best possible way;
- Taking responsibilities. Being involved in one’s scope of action;
- Sharing knowledge;
- Ability to report. Keeping hierarchy informed about current activities and their progress in an effective way. Drawing attention towards useful information, risks and sensitive points;
- A practical approach to problem analysis;
- Ability to collaborate/Teamwork;
- Ability to synthetize/simplify;
- Communication skills
- Training programs, career plans and internal mobility opportunities, national and international thanks to our presence in different countries
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee that ensures an inclusive work environment. In recent years, several employee communities have been created to organize diversity and inclusion awareness actions (PRIDE, We Generations and MixCity)
- Corporate volunteering program (1 Million Hours 2 Help) in which employees can dedicate time out of their working hours to volunteer activities
- Flexible compensation plan
- Hybrid telecommuting model (50%)
- 31 vacation days
Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.