About the job
- The role of the Marketing and Communications Planning & Data Strategist will be a cornerstone to connect key aspects of the CIB Communication such as Content (crafting impactful communication), Campaign Management, Social Media and Strategic Planning (monitoring, orchestrating and distributing communication), Events & Engagement (delivering best in class event and staff engagement experience) and Design (supporting all with their graphic skills) through proper planification and reporting
- The Marketing and Communications Planning & Data Strategist will contribute to sourcing content from businesses and functions and will be responsible for planning internal, external and multi-channel communication campaigns, as well as for the analysis of the results and impact of the campaigns and communications managed by the team
- The Marketing and Communications Planning & Data Strategist will also ensure access to KPIs to team members as well as efficient regular reporting on all external and internal channels
- The Marketing and Communications Planning & Data Strategist will develop and maintain strong relationships with geographies, businesses, and internal teams, supporting the alignment of marketing and communication campaigns across CIB
Your Main Activities Are
- On the Sourcing and Planning side, the Planning & Data Strategist will lead cross-teams collaborative meetings to support stakeholders at every stage of communication, support the Head of SMC and the Content team identifying and implementing communication opportunities, and support the development of key project timelines, as well as retro-planning with project leaders
- Identify, anticipate and communicate on any risk to project completion, ensure consistency throughout all touchpoints and alignment with defined objectives, assist in the execution of all campaigns by supervising the yearly editorial calendar and contribute to elaborating with the tools available the best means to orchestrate campaigns
- Promote collaboration and partnerships by working in close collaboration with CIB businesses, geographies, functions, and content writers to plan, prioritize and coordinate resources across multiple projects
- Collaborate with key department stakeholders to manage or update CIB Weekly Strategic Planning and medium/long-term CIB Editorial Calendar and support the overall SMC team to develop and operate the marketing plan, in line with the editorial strategy and objectives
- Act as a trusted advisor by helping internal clients to encompassing the needs by driving value propositions in tandem with the Head of SMC, the Head of Content and the Head of Campaign Management, Social Media and Strategic Planning
- Produce KPIs for all communication channels, including reporting and analysis, ensuring that data and KPIs are available, accessible and organized in the most efficient way for team members to perform their own analysis if necessary
- Conduct market researches and competitor analysis to identify trends helpful to create, plan and execute more effective and impactful marketing and communication campaigns and to facilitate post-campaign monitoring, reporting and analysis
- Contribute and support junior team members development and support the team organization
Profile and Skills to Success
- Master’s degree in Marketing and Communications
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Marketing and Communications
- Knowledge of organization and strategy
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Ability to collaborate with others, as well as to develop and leverage networks
- Attention to detail and client focused mindset
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe’s banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.