Your Main Activities Are
- Deliver an harmonized on-boarding and off-boarding process for external staff across different scopes, contribute to reduce the security and compliance risk identifying and reporting risk situations on the processes and contribute to data quality control and follow-up (request corrections in case of anomalies)
- Process direct expenses and external staff invoicing management, perform the payment follow-up for FAP (AE & DE), Produce KPI and dashboards (daily, weekly or monthly) as well as execute monthly accruals reporting to Finance of external staff and centralize all data to perform more accurate accruals of External staff (AE)
- Produce reports at entity level and for a variety of stakeholders and internal departments, contribute to reduce current and future operational risk and workload on management and centralize all data to perform accurate reporting (HC Analysis, Collecte des Effectifs & Forfaits)
- Contribute to the results of the Management Support Team by taking the initiative in daily tasks, anticipating them in order to have them completed before deadlines, facilitating cooperation and interactions whilst acknowledging the benefit of differing viewpoints and ways of working
- Identify and correct issues or errors, escalating in case of any exceptional or irregular situation as well as raise alerts when needed and as soon as possible to allow the proper management of the situation at hand and to insure a high level of service of the Management Support team
- Respect the norms of BNP Paribas Portugal and participate in transversal projects and initiatives
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Experience in Administrative Support, Accounting or Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, particularly with Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both oral and written
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with others, with a results driven mindset
About the Team
- Management Support Portugal integrates in the Transversal SSC unit and is in charge of the on-boarding, off-boarding and invoicing processes for external staff and all related data enquiries
- Through continuous improvement mindset, the team drives innovation and strives to reduce transactional costs through strong streamlining of the activity methods and by adopting a partnership approach to accompany our clients and suppliers on their journey
- The team works with both internal and external clients and suppliers in different locations
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe’s banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.