About the job
- The Administrative Assistant will provide support to executives, senior managers and teams based in Paris, London and Portugal in achieving their strategic objectives by helping with administrative tasks
- The Administrative Assistant will be working in a fast-paced environment by coming up with innovating solutions that offer a smarter way forward, and always operating with a sense of urgency and discipline
Your Main Activities Are
- Give full administrative and secretarial support to managers based locally or onshore
- Manage daily agenda, organize meetings and book meeting rooms or conference call numbers
- Manage travel arrangements (book flights, trains, hotels, cars, taxi) ensuring consistent adherence to the appropriate policy
- Manage expenses and invoices, including validation of invoices and production of costs reporting
- Support the management of access rights, IT applications & licenses, such as Sailpoint, SecurID, MyPortal liaison with IT teams, share drives access, IT support, update of mailing lists and manage shared mail boxes accesses
- Follow-up the arrival and departure of employees, including UIDs, IT Tools & badges, Refog updates
- Provide coordination and support for other Smart Office Assistants, including covering for absences
- Provide support in visa arrangements, business cards demands, assisting with T&E reporting, document editing, events organization, catering ordering, amongst other ad-hoc requests
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both oral and written
- Strong organizational skills, being able to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities by considering the impact on the business
- Ability to cope with pressure and short deadlines, being resilient and able to stay comfortable when faced with conflict
- Client-oriented profile, with strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail
About the Team
- BNP Paribas Smart Office is a Shared Service Centre composed of teams who are dedicated to Corporate Travel and Administration support services, to staff members throughout Europe
- Client relations are at the cornerstone of Group’s strategy, with the primary aim of developing long-term relationships and helping clients to make the best use of their time by dealing with their administrative tasks
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe’s banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.