BNP Paribas is an international bank with leading positions in the European market. It is present in 74 countries and employs more than 192,000 people, 146,000 of whom are in Europe. The Group holds key positions in its three main areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking and financial services network is part of Retail Banking & Services), as well as Corporate & Institutional Banking, which offers services to corporate and institutional clients. The Group supports its customers (individuals, entrepreneurs, SMEs, large companies and institutions) to help them carrying out their projects by providing financing, investment, savings and insurance services.
In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is number one in retail financing in Europe.
BNP Paribas is developing its integrated retail banking model in the Mediterranean countries, Turkey, Eastern Europe and has an important network on the US West Coast. In both its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas has leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and a solid and growing network in the Asia-Pacific region.
The CIB IT Platform for EMEA is responsible to provide IT Services to our Clients ensuring a Digital Market evolution, in a secured and performant environment, and with a reliable quality. This function includes Global Markets Application Production, Local Territory IT Development, the Core Infrastructure environment including Datacentres, Application Production, Security, Architecture as well as elements of the Global Services organisation.
The BNP Paribas Group is one of the largest international banking networks, with a presence in 72 countries. The organization is an international financial services group, with more than 200,000 employees with solid roots in Europe.
The BNP Paribas Group is organized around two main activities: Retail Banking and Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB).
The IT production has two main entities ITG Production and ITO, with a main governance lead by ITGP.
ITG Production Network Security provide securely some critical services and maintain them constantly in other to offer best possible user experience and accompany the business growth.
The services concerned are Browsing, Remote Access, Security Application Delivery, Connectivity to Cloud Services (SAAS, IAAS, PAAS), Firewalls and IPS segmentation & filtering and Automation solutions.
The Network Security teams are responsible for designing, deploying, and supporting these services for all IT Group users (~100 000). They are performing that according to the Group guidelines and standards (Security, compliance, features, infrastructures, …)
• Available for On Site Services: 08:00 to 19:00 regular schedule.
• Available for On Call Services: Off regular schedule services in 24/7 weekly shifts.
The successful candidate will include Network and Security teams and will collaborate with them and other teams in IT Group by providing a level 2 support engineering on security components such as firewalls/IPS, proxies, load balancers, VPN concentrators, … while respecting processes and focusing on customer needs or issues.
Incident handling in Level 2 support
• Prioritize, schedule, troubleshoot and resolve incoming support requests
• Perform, when required, appropriate ticket escalation to Level 3 support team
• Follow and monitor the progress of incidents until they are resolved and closed
• Keep regular and clear communication about incident status
• Create, and maintain a knowledge base with appropriate solutions
• Implement documented instructions and recommendation
• Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions to be more proactive
Customer Request handling
• Be sensitive to customer needs and provide him with advice
• Understand request processes, workflows, and service catalogues
• Qualify and handle customer requests according to the Service Level Agreements
• Provide technical support and improve the user experience
Asset Management and monitoring
• Participate to asset upgrade and migration campaigns
• Participate to asset security patching campaigns and compliance remediation actions plans
• Participate to business continuity exercises to ensure resilience of services and infrastructures
• Perform daily health checks of services and infrastructure based on performance indicators
• Perform monthly IT operational permanent control to ensure stability and enhance reliability
• Minimum 3 to 5-year experience in large network security environments.
• Be sensitive to customer needs and with a strong sense of accountability
• Maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with other teams (Level 1 and 3 support engineers)
• Meet and communicate regularly to discuss successes and struggles to enhance service quality
• Ability to work autonomously and share with his team
• Ability to think logically and analytically in a problem-solving situation
• Level 2 support tasks during business & non-business hours (follow-the-sun)
• English: Intermediate
• French: Optional
• Internet, Intranet and Extranet services
• Browsing security components: SkyHigh Proxies, Sandbox, DLP
• Authentication: Kerberos, SAML, LDAP
• Flow SSL inspection and decryption HSM
• Antimalware modules, Content filtering, URL filtering…
• PAC file, Browsers (IE, Edge, Firefox, Chrome)
• Protocols: http, http2, https, TLS, Socks…
• Traffic Management and App Security : LTM, GTM, ASM on F5
• Firewalls: Fortinet, Palo Alto Network and Check Point
• Firewall Management consoles: FortiManager, Panorama, Multi-Domain Security Management
• Remote access on VPN SSL concentrators: Cisco ASA (Adaptive Security Appliance) and Cisco Secure Client
• Intrusion Prevention/Detection System
• Change, incident, problem management according to ITIL standards
• ServiceNow ticketing et request solution
• Monitoring and alerting: Zabbix, Grafana, Dynatrace syslog,
• Reporting, logging and SIEM
• Troubleshooting : WireShark, IXIA sensors
Transversal & Behavioral:
• Ability to collaborate/Teamwork
• Analytical Ability
• Training programs, career plans and internal mobility opportunities, national and international thanks to our presence in different countries.
• Diversity and Inclusion Committee that ensures an inclusive work environment. In recent years, several employee communities have been created to organize diversity and inclusion awareness actions (PRIDE, We Generations and MixCity).
• Corporate volunteering program (1 Million Hours 2 Help) in which employees can dedicate time out of their working hours to volunteer activities.
• Flexible compensation plan
• Hybrid telecommuting model (50%)
• 31 vacation days
Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.