Securities Services is the world’s fifth largest securities custodian.
Securities Services holds and administers assets, and handles transactions for banks, investment managers, insurance companies, pension funds and sovereign wealth funds worldwide, helping clients to expand their investment opportunities, manage risk and improve operating efficiency.
We provide our clients with connectivity, as well as the local knowledge they need to navigate a changing market landscape and the intricacies of the securities services industry.
We operate across four main areas of expertise: Asset Servicing, Clearing and Custody, Corporate Trust and Market Services.
- Depository bank & Trustee services: regulatory changes
- Fund Administration: custodian and outsourced fund accounting and administration services
- Global fund dealing services: executed via our fund dealing platform, Fund@ccess
- Hedge fund services: a one-stop shop of asset servicing and financing solutions
- Investment analytics and regulatory reporting: fully-audited, industry-compliant metrics with reporting tailored to your needs and those of your stakeholders.
- Transfer agent services: secure and flexible services to manage international fund distribution
Clearing and Custody
- Clearing, Settlement & Custody: secure and flexible services across all securities-related activities, from full middle and back office outsourcing through to global execution and settlement solutions
- Derivatives Execution Clearing: full range of services in OTC and ETD clearing and execution, across asset classes (equities, fixed income and commodities).
- Middle & Back office: outsourcing for banks and brokers with middle and back office outsourcing solutions to allow our clients to channel multi-market trade processing through a single global provider.
- Cash Management and Liquidity solutions: supporting cash activities by managing trading and investment operations across multiple markets through rationalising communication, reporting and account management with a single global provider.
- Debt issuer services: End–to-end agency and trustee services for all forms of debt activity, ranging from conventional bonds (stand-alone bonds, debt programmes, green bonds) to structured debt and securitisation issuance.
- Equity solutions for corporates: Solutions to support clients entering the primary market, managing structural changes in clients’ equity capital or undertaking clients’ duties towards shareholders.
- Collateral management, independent valuation and transaction processing: improving operational efficiency, asset safety and collateral optimisation via a highly modular suite of solutions – Collateral Access – covering a wide range of transactions
- Custody forex services and passive currency overlay: A wide range of smart FX solutions, whether our clients want to actively manage FX deals, fully outsource them or automate some FX flows while managing others.
- Dealing services: Our buy-side dealing desk solution that offers the flexibility to outsource all or part of clients’ dealing function.
- Financial solutions: A combination of securities services with banking solutions to offer the financing that adapts best to our clients’ business requirements
- Securities lending: enables the holders of assets to monetise the demand for specific assets and asset classes while retaining the economic benefits of their investments in a risk-controlled, operationally efficient manner.