TECH GRADUATE PROGRAMME 2023
HELPING YOU FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
Want to learn more about the technologies behind capital markets and financial services?
This immersive programme offers a unique opportunity to launch a successful career in IT
We have opportunities in the following countries
1. Job rotations to discover your career path
- An 18-month programme with three rotations of six months each, within BNP Paribas CIB IT in Ile-de-France
- A flexible working environment, combining home and office working
- An opportunity to meet colleagues based abroad during business trips to destinations such as Lisbon, London, NYC, Singapore, Mumbai and Warsaw
2. Learning and networking opportunities
- In line with our commitment to continuous learning and development, we offer access to online and in-person training opportunities, including computer engineering training via Pluralsight
- You will receive regular invitations to events on topics ranging from cyber security and technology to sustainable finance, diversity and inclusion
3. Career development support
- You will be assigned a buddy, one of your colleagues who will support your integration in the business from day one, and act as a point of contact during your first few months. You will also have a senior mentor from CIB IT, who will guide you through your career journey with us
- Through regular networking events, you will socialise with graduate peers from BNP Paribas CIB IT and other business lines
Join BNP Paribas on a permanent contract as part of our next cohort September 2023
At CIB, technology is at the heart of our client offering. Information Technology (IT) teams work across all business lines and regions to deliver technological solutions that cater for internal and external needs.
IT teams are the front end of development, design and management of the tools, platforms and processes to support BNP Paribas operations and internal functions, liaising with external partners when needed.
- Engineering teams for each Business Lines, that develop, maintain and improve our information systems
- IT Production teams, responsible for the technical operation of CIB information systems,
- Chief Conduct and Control Office (CCCO) teams, responsible for the management of non-financial risks of CIB including cybersecurity and operational resilience.
Meet Our Graduates – Tech Graduate Programme France
Who should apply?
The level of technical expertise required varies depending on the team you will work with.
For instance, if you apply for a role as a developer, you should know the rules, principles and practices of IT development and have good knowledge of at least one IT language such as JAVA, C#, C++ or Python.
For more information, please refer to the job offers linked at the end of page.
Our graduates are fluent in French and English, and enjoy operating in a multicultural, diverse and inclusive environment.
We are looking for graduates with a wide range of soft skills such as adaptability, collaboration, and critical thinking. We are also looking for a natural sense of curiosity, passion for our industry, and broad knowledge of technology and trends.
Not ready for our graduate programme yet?
Explore our internship opportunities, enabling you to explore careers in finance. They can often lead to full-time roles on one of our Graduate Programmes.
Our typical recruitment process
1. Online application
Recruitment opens six months before the cohort starts, i.e. in March for an induction in September.
2. Online tests
Complete a number of tests to assess a range of hard and soft skills.
3. HR interviews
You will be invited to individual and group interviews with Human Resources.
4. Management interviews
Two interviews with senior experts from CIB IT.