GLOBAL MARKETS FRANCE
GRADUATE PROGRAMME 2024
An opportunity for talented graduates to step into the Investment Banking world and make a mark at
BNP Paribas CIB
1. Job cycle
Discover new working environments
- Learn from different desks or business areas related to your position, your skills and your interests through different types of rotations (3 options) according to the needs of the desk
- Option 1 – Job shadowing: follow a professional for a short period of time on a daily basis to understand his/her job
- Option 2 – Job swapping: two graduates with different roles exchange duties for a period of time
- Option 3 – Rotation: shift graduates between different jobs
2. Learning & Networking Community
20-days induction and training in London/Paris
- Presentations from each of the Global Business Line’s heads and internal networking events
- Training on both soft and technical skills (Excel, VBA & Python) and team work with your generation of graduates
Continuous development in Paris
- Take on complementary training (digital, communication, sustainability…)
- Share experiences and get to know your fellow graduates
3. Career Development
Progress on your job
- Improve your work skills and identify your strengths to reach a high level of competence
- Gain visibility by interacting with different parts of the business
- Get regular feedbacks, performance and career development reviews with your manager and HR
Build your career
- A Senior Manager to provide you advice and perspectives
- A Junior Buddy to ensure your successful integration at BNP Paribas
Join BNP Paribas with a permanent contract as part of one of two yearly intakes: March 2024 and September 2024!
Developing sustainable solutions and new ways to help our clients integrate ESG into all their market activities.
100+ Economists & Strategists globally offering a 360° view of world markets across all asset classes.
Harnessing new technologies in collaboration with Research & Development, the Fintech sector and academic institutions.
Recent accolades include:
- Best Bank for Sustainable Finance and for Markets (Euromoney)
- Investment Bank of the Year (The Banker)
- Derivatives House of the Year (IFR)
The group is present in 71 countries, with Global Markets operating in 54, across three geographic regions: Americas, EMEA & APAC.
Smart working: open space and flexible remote working in Maison Dorée, an historical building in the Opéra district of Paris.
Benefits & People Care: we aim to ensure work-life balance and offer a range of benefits including health cover, participation & profit sharing, restaurants and concierge service.
Positive impact: Get involved in our Communities Leadership Programmes, Women in Global Markets, employee networks and other opportunities.
Who can apply?
Students with a business background and a maximum of one year experience post-graduation, committed to our mission and a strong desire to deliver for our clients.
Need more experience first?
Explore our internships opportunities, as the best way to learn more about a career at BNP Paribas CIB. They can lead to full-time openings, such as Graduate Programmes.
Our recruitment process
1. Online application
Prepare your CV and sent it via this link.
2. Programme selection
If you pass the tests, you will be invited to select a programme of your choice.
3. Online test
If you are selected, you will be asked to complete logical and technical tests.
4. HR assessment
Individual interview and group tests.
5. Business interviews
Including technical assessments and a business case.