Who we are
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is the investment banking arm of BNP Paribas, active as global provider of financial solutions to corporate and institutional clients. With around 38,000 people in 53 countries across EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), Asia-Pacific and the Americas, we offer solutions tailored to all our clients across capital markets, securities services, financing, treasury and financial advisory.
Business Overview of BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking – M&A European Advisory Group
Our role is to assist corporate clients and financial sponsors in achieving their external growth strategies by providing advice on mergers, acquisitions, asset disposals and listings.
We are a team of over 400 professionals all over the world (EMEA, Asia-Pacific and the Americas,) combining diverse talents, background and experience.
The Italian team has been experiencing strong growth over the years, becoming one the leading players in the M&A arena.
The intern, within the M&A European Advisory Team, will support in the following activities:
· Research and information gathering
· Company profiles and presentations for both internal and clients use
· Financial analysis and modelling
· Valuation techniques
What we expect from you
– Education: Master degree in Economics; Master degree in Management Engineering (Specialization in Finance)
– Behavioral skills: Ethical standards, teamwork and analytical approach; proactivity and problem solving attitude; hardworking with strong desire for achievement.
– Technical skills: Fluent English (written and spoken); Financial modelling & valuation analysis; presentation skills. Past internship experience in Investment Banking (M&A, Private Equity) could be a plus.
Contract type and Remuneration
The offer will be a full time 10-weeks internship and it’s dedicated to all students or recent graduates (twelve or less months after graduation).
The Company provide a monthly monetary contribution.
We kindly ask the candidates to register their profile and submit their resume through the BNP Paribas site at the following address: BNP Paribas in Italia – Offerte di Lavoro
In order to better enhance the CV inserted, the application submitted for this announcement could be taken into consideration also for other vacancies, in line with the academic background and professional path achieved so far.
This announcement is addressed to any gender (L. 903/77)